April 02, 2010

Good Friday
(second post for the day)

I tried to post from mobile again today but it failed with the ff messages on my gmail:

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:
go@blogger.com
Technical details of permanent failure:
You have exceeded the file size limit per mail or mobile post.

I uploaded a total of 7.2MB from my N82 :))
I wonder how much is the maximum per post.

Anyway, I'm now posting this on my desktop computer and I've already downsized the images.





and here was my original message from the N82:

I took some pictures today at our parish church St. Peregrine of Laziosi (Tunasan, Muntinlupa). There was a mass and a procession. 3 of the photos were geotagged and can be shown on a map. I tried to downsize 8 photos onboard N82 for blogging but it would take forever. I just have to post them in their original sizes except 1 w/c I was able to downsize to 600x400. I think its better to keep my camera setting at 5MP.


Tomorrow I'll be shooting on a different longitude/latitude ΓΌ

No comments:

Current Moon Phase

CURRENT MOON