January 21, 2012

Pearl of My Personal Audio

Decided to join dyxum's Challenge Your Creativity despite my busy schedule and I found myself shooting make-up shots :P

My subject is a very hard one: my custom IEM :P

I've been wanting to make it look less yucky and get a good view of the single driver inside the acrylic shell to no avail. It always look - as you guess - yucky and un-clear.

But today, like any other day - a lucky shot would save the day...

and here's one that I like the most so far:

2 comments:

mxEber said...

Its the color. Can you paint it with something else? Better yet put a graphic design on it instead of the green booger color.

Moises said...

The green one is the impression, only used to make the custom IEM - that's the clear one :)
Boogers are Green?! :P

Current Moon Phase

CURRENT MOON