July 15, 2008

12 July - Bowling Day
On the way to the bowling center,
I shot the famous Mary Queen of Peace or Our Lady of EDSA

It was our Masters tournament today and I finished 2nd to the last in our group :P
Then spent some time at the Nissan Gallery in Ortigas to have the seat covers of the car installed.
I spent the time playing with the addicting Text Twist to kill time.
It took almost 2hrs to install the seat covers.

Finally, it was time to go back home and met a heavy traffic along Bicutan so
I took the chance to shoot the newly made elevated walkway on that area.
These constructions really help the traffic moving inside Bicutan.
It is safer and faster for the pedestrians to move around.


13 July - Day of Obligation
Brought my cam along and shot our parish church - St. Peregrine

and had our new car blessed after the Mass :)

14 July - Running out of Ideas
So I just shot the new plant's flower :P

15 July - Helen's Almost Gone
Tropical depression 'Helen' is almost outside Philippines' area of responsibility.
Yesterday, it poured hard and floods were reported in Luzon.
I hope no one died this time around.
Hoping for a bright and clear day ahead of us.



No comments:

Current Moon Phase

CURRENT MOON