February 17, 2010

Tracker

I just realized while posting this blog why it was called the Nokia Sports Tracker...
because it TRACKS your activities! :D

Okay, finally tried the Upload Service tonight.
Upload Service is uploading the saved workout (including the traced route) on the N82
into NST's website where it will be exported onto Google Earth.


Here are the results in all its glory.

The stats and graph are just icing on the cake:
I then cut and pasted some parts of the screen for some of my saved 'workout'
From my first run w/ NTS
Stats

Graph
And finally the traced route on Google Map.
Funny how 'I was running all over the place' :D
Our trip last Sunday from Muntinlupa to SBMA taking Gapan-Olongapo from Pampanga
And on the way back taking SCTEx (Subic-Clark-Tarlac Expressway)
And a snap on my way from the office to our house taking the bus
How cool can it get?! :D

Garmin has its own recording mode but I'm not sure if it will be as good as this :P

No comments:

Current Moon Phase

CURRENT MOON