April 02, 2011

Photographs and Memories

Went to Powerplant today and visited Fully Booked.
While the kids were reading their stuff, I picked up Bieber's book --- that portrait on the cover looks really very good!

The photographer is Robert Caplin and I wanted to know more about him and his gear :P
The DOF on this shots are so thin and the blur so creamy! And the low light shots really made my day. I'm now a fan :D

Robert's blog
and some info about him in NY Times where he contributes.


I brought the GH1 for break in and took some shots inside the bookstore.
I left the settings at 16:9, so here are some wide shots :P

Thomas

Star Wars

At the toy shop
Friends!

And at BreadTalk
Coffee and Bread
Will post some video soon.
I'm thinking of making my own glidecam...



No comments:

Current Moon Phase

CURRENT MOON