April 18, 2011

Zoom!Zoom!

Okay, here are initial test shots from the Oly SuperZoom
Testing it on the G1 first - I'm leaving the best for last :D
All STFC (straight from the cam) unless stated
Outdoor early morning:

14mm

150mm
not bad - not bad at all

inside the Food Park:
14mm

150mm
look at that blur - pretty impressive for a superzoom!

Looking outside
14mm
(tweaked to remove the glare from the glass window)

150mm

(tweaked to remove the glare from the glass window)

checking the MFD on both ends
14mm MFD (0.5m)

and 150mm MFD (0.5m)
What a superzoom!!! I'm all smile at this point :D

So I just played around with the blur

and some test shots with my favorite office toy
background blur

foreground blur

I'm very impressed already and can't wait to test it further outside \m/












No comments:

Current Moon Phase

CURRENT MOON