December 22, 2011

Needs Wanted|Wants Needed

New mirrorless camera bodies are coming out and most are very impressive

Sony NEX-5n is I think the best of the bunch with its high ISO performance
Available for USD599 @ Amazon
I never liked the Panasonic GF series and I have the same feeling with the NEX-5n, too small for my hands.


The Sony NEX-7 is definitely a candidate except for the price :P
Already getting rave reviews with the pre-production copies - resulting to jacked up prices in e-bay!


The Olympus E-PL3 is also an able body w/ on board image stabilization
Available for USD649 @ Amazon
Best paired with the Olympus m.Zuiko 14-150:
Available for USD499 @ Amazon


From the 'new comer' Samsung comes the new NX200
Available for USD799 @ Amazon
Impressive sample shots so far only that it doesn't come with a viewfinder :P


and there's the Panasonic GX1
Available for USD699.99 @ Amazon
Works like a GH camera in a GF body, I really like the looks and the initial impressions so far.


But it all boils down to one question:


Do I need another camera body??? :P

No comments:

Current Moon Phase

CURRENT MOON