January 13, 2012

Zoom!Zoom!Take2

April of last year when I got the chance to own the m.Zuiko 14-150.
It was VERY short lived and fortunately, I was able to return the lens to Amazon.

The m.Zuiko 14-150 is a very light and able superzoom but the primary use is for stills shooting.

I debated much on the alternative which is the Panasonic 14-140. Bigger, heavier and more expensive and the primary use would be for video shooting.

Fast forward to today and I was able to acquire the lens with a good price tag. Was actually debating if I should get the Olympus E-P3 and 14-150 but the E-P3 can't be found on body only sale.

The lens is really 'slow' at 14/4 and 140/5.8 but I am able to get decent shots with the help of MEGA O.I.S. Recalling my time with the 45-200 and I do remember getting good shots with Mode 2. Mode 1 is supposed to be for video and Mode 2 for stills.

Anyway, here are some samples indoor in our office. Already brought home my favorite subject so here's an alternative subject :P

@14mm (28mm equivalent FOV)

and @140mm (280mm FOV)
quite impressive and it should get better under daylight.

No comments:

Current Moon Phase

CURRENT MOON